Emma Watson would continue her career in fashion


The actress took a very young one foot in the middle of working with the fair trade brand, People Tree, a few years ago. She quickly rose to the rank of a fashion icon, becoming the face of the prestigious LancĂ´me. Emma Watson would like to continue working in this trajectory of other brands.

"We have so many promising new designers in England, I would work with someone like Erdem incredible", she says on "Vogue" "I also like a lot what Valentino but no unfortunately never used actresses in his campaigns. Chloe is also a very good brand., but I'll probably get in trouble for continuing to talk about it!"

Emma Watson is very close to the luxury house Burberry , for which she posed a few years ago. The star would also no problem wearing parts of the creator, Christopher Bailey, for the rest of his life. 'If I could wear one brand all my life, it would be Burberry" , she says. "Their clothes are very varied and you can not go wrong with a trench coat and a pair of jeans."