Paris Hilton was deeply sorry for insulting homosexuals


Paris Hilton has apologized for calling gay men "disgusting." She admits that she would be able to delete this conversation she had in the back of a taxi. The star of 31 years was recorded when she claimed that most gay men "probably AIDS" and she called them "disgusting" during a discussion with a friend in the back of a taxi.

She has now apologized and insists that this conversation is not his real opinion about the gay community. She stated on the website of the group Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD): "I'm so sorry and upset to have caused so much pain to my gay friends, my fans and their families, with the comments that have heard this morning. I had a private conversation with a friend who is gay, and our conversation was in no way directed towards the gay community.

This is the last thing I would want and I can not express how much I like to take each of these words. "Hilton then claimed that homosexuals were among those "most inspiring" because most of them have managed to survive bullying.